Thank you so much for your support and generosity. We would not be able to make our dreams and goals a reality, without your help. Any amount you give will make a difference and be greatly appreciated.
All donations will only be used by our organization and will be moved to our future farm, which we hope will be in the near future.
- Fencing to separate the area
- Wheelchair accessible ‘porta potty’
- Hand tools
- Power tools
- Garden carts
- Hoes, forks, shovels, rakes
- Storage shed
- Picnic tables and coolers
- Potting supplies
- Planting and harvesting hoes
- Mulch and weed barrier
- Arts and crafts supplies
- Organic soil and plants
- Feed and Veterinarian care for an animal
- Donate an animal – pony, alpaca, sheep and others
- Small tractor
- Skilled fund developers
- Grant writers
- Gifts in honor of, bequests and endowments
- Full time office support
- Pay for a PR firm, to help us inform the public about Farming Independence.
- Help put together an updated media contact list (to get our press releases out).
- Print company – to print our brochures, letterhead, business cards, etc.
- Produce TV commercial for free spots on cable
- Monetary donations (via Paypal or check)
- Celebrities to host events and lend their name for support.
- Volunteers (skilled and unskilled)
Available sponsorships include, but are not limited to:
- Therapeutic Garden
- Green House
- Sensory Integration Room
- Farm Benefactor
- Vineyard – new plants
All Sponsors will have their name (individual, family, company or organization) placed on a plaque at the appropriate location. Farming Independence is a
501(c)(3) tax exempt organization